Monday, July 9, 2007

6-7-07 & 7-7-07

I arrived Saturday around 6:45 AM (12:45 AM EST) to the airport with Mom and Elisabeth. Everything was fine with our flight. It seemed shorter than the flight to France, but at the same time a lot longer. We went through passport control all okay. We got all six of our suitcases and then went through "nothing to declare" in customs, i think. they looked at us strangely, though. then went to near a car rental place. Dad came out about five or so minutes later. We went downstairs to the train station once we had our tickets. We took a train from Schiphol to Den Haag Central Station. When we got out, a huge van was just waiting for us...complete surprise! We took that to our apartment. It is sooooooooo beautiful. By this time it was 9:30 or so AM (3 AM EST!). We had some food to eat, and then Mom, Elisabeth, and I slept. I woke up around 13:30 (7 AM EST) and then we all had lunch. We took a walk around the neighborhood and area, and went to a grocery store called Spar (I dont know how to spell it!). Then we came home and Dad made dinner. I did practice my flute and singing. My singing sounded really good that day...and now it sounds awful. lol. We had spaghetti for dinner. Yummy! And then I went on the computer, I think...and then I went to bed around 10 PM or so after I had Dutch ice cream, lol. I woke up around 3:30 AM, wrote a letter to Carly, a friend of mine who's at governor's school for theatre, and went on the computer. I talked to Chibi, Matt, Elizabeth, and a bit to Eric on AIM and Brittany on MSN. Oh how I miss everyone!
Mass was good...and then we went to the grocery store on Sunday. It was a nice walk.
and a lot more...

friends, feel free to ask me questions!!

No comments: