Tuesday, July 10, 2007

thinking

okay. this is my fourth day here. crazyy.
anyways, yesterday was good. we met the landlord and landlady. they're nice. i really didnt do much yesterday. haha. weather was nice but was woken up by a mid-morning thunderstorm. blech.
today was okay. we went to do something today but it was sooo long. and cuz elisabeth and i didnt really do much it was a little tiredsome. but then we went to the post office and later to spar. now we're waiting for dad to come home...wait...i think he's home now. we're going to have tortallini (i cant spell haha) and meat sauce.
we got junk mail...sigh. oh well. anyone want to send me a letter? just ask me for address. but make sure i know who you are.
____________________
Anyways, I've been thinking. I'm trying to forget something, but it keeps on creeping back into my thoughts. Although I've let it go for about two months now, it's okay now. I have become more aware of why, but it did help me become more aware two-three years later.

I'm going to have pictures today or tomorrow. I promise.

Till later.

No comments: